Create Custom Static and Animated Desktop Logos
Custom Desktop Logo V2.2 Released October 20th, 2008
Features of Custom Desktop Logo
- Create static or animated desktop logos using PNG images. Use it for presentations and fair booths to help brand your company or product.
- Renders professional looking logos that can either stay on top of everything or stay on the desktop.
- Multi-monitor support - create logos across all your monitors.
- Many display location options for the placement of the logo on your screen.
- Control the logo opacity, size, animation speed, and delays between animations.
- Multi-language compatible. Simply translate the English.ini file in the Languages folder to a language of your choice.
- Your mouse movements and clicks pass right through the logos so it doesn't interfere with your work.
- Version 2.0 adds the ability to use the logos as drop folders.
- Version 2.2 adds support for the use of the Windows default move/copy dialogs for the drop folders and fixes a startup bug that can cause the program to crash.
What Sets Custom Desktop Logo Apart From Other Desktop Logo Programs
- It is a high quality program that is open source and free to use. Donate to the project development if you like the program.
- It correctly renders professional looking graphics from PNG images using alpha blending. This means that the logo appears to be part of your screen instead of having borders that appear all pixelated and off color.
- Stable and easy to use. Run it all day long without problems.
- Ability to customize the settings for your logo (screenshots of the program below).
page revision: 27, last edited: 20 Oct 2008 23:39