- When you first start Custom Desktop Logo, it will load a Coca-Cola logo.
- An assortment of sample logos are included with Custom Desktop Logo.
- You can change the logo and program settings by double-clicking on the Custom Desktop Logo tray icon.
- To try an animated logo, load the "Rabbit Animation" folder from within the Custom Desktop logo settings panel.
- Enable the drop folder functionality in the Settings panel under the "Drop Folder" tab.
- Hold down the CTRL key when dragging files onto the logo to copy them instead of moving.
- Hold down CTRL+SHIFT when dragging folders onto the logo to add them to the drop folder list.
- Currently a maximum of 20 drop folders are supported.
- Version 2.2 adds support for the use of the Windows default move/copy dialogs for the drop folders and fixes a startup bug that can cause the program to crash.
page revision: 31, last edited: 20 Oct 2008 23:39